Counselling Centre for Sex Workers* Women
in the rooms of AIDS Hilfe Pforzheim e.V.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 09:00 am - 12:30 am
Thursday 02.00 pm - 06.00 pm
Dates by appointment
- Advice in all questions of life
- Information on the Prostitution Protection Act
- Assistance with health issues and pregnancy
- Counselling and testing for HIV/STI (= sexually transmitted infections)
- Support in leaving prostitution
- Help with financial livelihoods
- Accompaniment during visits to authorities
- Telephone and e-mail advice
- Advice for external persons (relatives, friends or specialists)
- Outreach work
We advise and support you value-free, open-ended, free of charge and, if desired, anonymously.