Monday - Thursday 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
Friday 09:00 am - 12:00 am
Dates by arrangement
The Anna Advice Centre of the Diakonisches Werk / Evangelische Kirche Heidelberg is aimed at people who are or have been active in prostitution.
All our offers are appreciative, open-ended, free of charge and anonymous on request.
We advise, accompany and support, among other things, on the following topics:
- Assistance during pregnancy
- Free gynaecological examination (also without health insurance)
- Advice on debts and livelihoods
- Advice and assistance in leaving prostitution
- Advice on the Prostitution Protection Act
- Advice on health issues
- Advice on social and immigration law issues
- Accompaniment to authorities and offices
If necessary, we work together with interpreters.
The locations for the consultations can be flexible and can take place, for example, in the consultation centre, at work or at home.