General information for specialist advice

There are counselling centres in all large cities that you can get in touch with via email or telephone. 
You can also arrange an appointment in person and obtain free advice there on subjects such as health, the law, violence or leaving the profession, and can do so on an anonymous basis. 
The counselling centres employ social workers who are on hand to assist you with any queries you may have.