Monday - Friday 08:45 am - 05:00 pm
for emergency: round the clock, also on weekend and holidays
The counselling centre is responsible nationwide for victims of human trafficking.
For emergencies, the centre can be reached by phone around the clock and can take people in at their own decentralised shelters.
Offer (free and confidential):
- Counselling, accompaniment, pastoral care
- Information about your rights
- Organisation of (safe) accommodation and clarification of livelihoods
- Emergency supply of food, clothing and hygiene items
- Stabilising, everyday structuring offers/leisure offers
- On request, mediation to lawyers, doctors and therapists
- On request, contact and cooperation with consulates, police and other authorities
- Support and accompaniment in the criminal process or civil process
- Help in finding prospects in Germany (e.g. German courses, internships, training, work and housing search) or the return trip to your country of origin